Full width home advertisement

Telecom world news Marathi

Climb the mountains

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

How to install Digital Speedometer in Scooter and scooty | DIY

Hello readers,
     Today we are discussing on How to install Digital Speedometer in Scooter and scooty ? For this project I'm using 3 dollar speedometer device. Below is the photo of device.

This Speedometer has so many functions like digital Clock, odometer, speedmeter so on. Speedometer has total 999 kilometres limit of display after that speedmeter reset and start from 0.00
This is a bicycle speedometer, but I'm installed it to my scooter. And it's working  great and correctly. Let's see tutorial


Tutorial :
1 ) unboxed the Speedometer from package and check the device by connecting it's sensor. 

2 ) when device start first time it's asking for tyre total length in MM. I'm used 1350 for Suzuki Access 125

3 ) Now mount the Speedometer device in your scooter dashboard. I'm myself cut my scooter dashboard to fit this Speedometer.

4 ) After successfully mount the Speedometer. Mount the sensor unit in wheel area.

Availability of the device:

This Speedometer device is available on most of online stores. Just search bicycle speedometer. It's very cheapest price speedometer in the world.

Screenshot of my scooter :


Magnetic Sensor installed in tyre ring (photo 2)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib